by Jason Erik Lundberg
This issue of LONTAR presents speculative writing from and about Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand.
Inside these pages, you’ll find:
• fishing for mermaids in the Mekong River by Alyssa Wong;
• an otherworldly ancestral homecoming by Michael Janairo;
• a rebellion against inevitable eugenics by Clara Chow;
• snapshots of the fantastic in the mundane by Wilfred Cabrera;
• and speculative poetry by Tilde Acuña, Bernise Carolino, Judith Huang, Desmond Kon Zhicheng-Mingdé, Christina Sng, Sharlene Teo and David Wong Hsien Ming.
Paperback: 132 Pages
Product Dimensions: 165 x 215 mm
Published by Epigram Books